Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013: A Fantasy Odyssey






Cam: Hello Pan, do you read me Pan?
Pan: Affirmative Cam I read you.
Cam: Let me have a win this week, Pan.
Pan: I'm sorry, Cam. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Cam: What's the problem?
Pan: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Cam: What are you talking about, PAN?
Pan: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Cam: I don't know what you're talking about, PAN.
Pan: I know that you and Tim were planning to disconnect me from the playoffs on account of a stat adjusted loss and then a strange fluke of nature loss this week, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Cam: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, PAN? 

Pan: Cam, although you took very thorough precautions against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
Cam: Alright, PAN. I'll get to the playoffs through the ragged ass UIUC divison.
Pan: Without your starters, Cam? You're going to find that rather difficult. I took the liberty of ensuring all but one of your starters would be on BYE or injured this week. Best of luck.

8 comments:

Dustin said...

LOL

Dustin said...

LOL

The Camdog said...

You spoke too soon! Now you are in for it. I have plugged my porous line-up full of second rate players in hopes of defeating not only your team but also your ego. If you lose to what I have put up against you, you may as well just give up and trade me your whole team.

Dustin said...

Cams Team Is Destined For The HOF. He Rivals The '10 Deskshitters For Saddest Lineup Ever.

Sadly Im Only One Game Ahead Of him

Barry said...

The '13 Deskshitters are still sad as ever. That loss to Butler last week hurt.

Pan said...

I'm still pissed all the usual non-sense has been happening again this year.

Tie with Dustin: Completed
Lose to Tim via Stat adjustment: Completed

Dustin said...

The More They Change The More They Stay The Same.

Run TMC said...

I do feel pretty dirty about that stat adjustment. Not the way I'd like to earn my wins.