Sunday, January 1, 2012

The end times

A year ago I sat Drew Brees to play a horrible man and won a Super Bowl. I told myself that I must make up for my sins this year by winning again with the support of the Drew Breesist of them all.

I sat up my cult to the blood god and I saw a slight stirring of his eyes.



But it wasn't enough. Early on he tested my faith and my resolve leading me to victories and defeats but I remained unshaken and doubled down. My loyalty attracted wealth and power and soon I had the incredible luxury of star players lining my team. I took the cries of many Matt Forte fans and used them as inspiration. I presented the blood god with a statue I called "Pay the Man"



The blood god was pleased and sent many powerful followers to aid me in my final days. In this dark end time powerful rituals were required to post up such ridiculous scores. And lo the horror that followed in my teams wake.



Now that the game has been decided and the former Fiji Islanders now known as the Paris Whores with Sores have been razed to the ground:



I would like to offer you all an opportunity to join the Cult of the Brees and forever live in his dark embrace. Oh 2012 is upon us and only through the full power of the Blood God will we survive the end!


I salute you all my opponents. You have been brave. You have fought well and if another year comes to an end I welcome the chance to meet you all again in blood and fantasy!

No comments: