Saturday, September 22, 2012

Return of the Fear Boner: It's Your Pump Up, Week 3

I took last week off, and spent most of it watching reruns of South Park and The League. This means I left my couch about 4 times, and they were mostly just to run around with Cooper. Since Crowdsourced Bedshitting starts this week, I don't have any profound observations about the players I dumped, except I feel a little less dirty not having Tony Romo on my team. Charleston or not, I don't trust that guy.

Also, when you're writing a grant report, don't drink and write. I'm not saying the end product isn't amazing, but having to go back and rewrite something because iPads can't really shoot lasers and shit from them, nor microwave burritos... let's just say I put a lot of effort into it. Twice.

OK, time to pump up the jamz (pump it up).

Pump Up Man Song




Pump Up Man Cover Song


Young The Giant covers “Ignition (Remix)”

Pump Up Lame Cover Song



Reggie Watts covers Van Halen

Pump Up Uncrate Man Product



Serrated Ice Cream Scoop.  You don't understand how genius this is. As a product of a household that bought those generic gallon tubs of ice cream and then threw them in a deep freezer, this thing would've one-upped the antifreeze-in-the-scoop by about ten times. Now don't tell my mom because I'll never hear the end of it.

Pump Up Man Snack


ANYTHING ON THE GRILL. I'm throwing a flex play into this week's snack because I'm not going to insist you all dry rub some chicken and slow cook it for 6 hours. Many of you enjoy steak. You can grill that,  too! Cameron can attest that I can cook steak now, so go me. He'll also attest that I almost blew up my grill, which was hilarious. I forgot what I was doing and let it fill with gas before igniting. I've got my slats that can hold wood, and now that this weather makes me feel like I'm tailgating all day, I may smoke a chicken. Or duck. Duck, if I can find one that's not frozen. Barbecue a duck... oh shit guys...

Pump Up Netflix Instant Movie



The Grey. Schindler stars and a wronged jedi whose daughter is kidnapped by a pack of wolves. Armed with only mini bottles of liquor, metachlorians, and a hatred of dogs, he has to free the Jews from their wolven prison, training them all to avenge their parents' death in a corrupt city as the Dark Knights.

At least I assume that's what it's about, I've only seen previews at this point.

Pump Up Insane Predictions


  • Lovie Smith, fired on television
  • RGIII picked off twice, tackles at least one of his interceptors, injures said player
  • Robbie Gould injured in a frozen lake gold dredging incident
  • A cheerleader gets decapitated
  • My defense outscores my offense in fantasy football
  • Big Ben gets 4 TDs
  • Michael Vick gets castrated by dogs
Pump Up Evaluation of Last Week's Predictions
  • I've upped my Lovie Timeline
  • Mitt Romney attended a NASCAR event instead
  • It would appear Roddy White has his ACLs intact.
  • The Browns lost
  • Michael Vick was not castrated by dogs

Pump Up Animated GIF

No comments: