Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 BiALeague MVP: Linebacker

Listen, I know that D'Qwell is a wicked sweet name. And on that alone, I should give him the award. you have no clue how tempting that is.

But I can't. I chose a different person. Even though there's nothing clever to say about him that doesn't involve a "bridge" joke, and even though he plays for a team with a racist mascot, and even though he leads the points for LBs in a Top 50 list of almost nothing but LBs and QBs which gives me lots of choices, I'm afraid that an entire season of watching Cameron not have Manning has given him real-life Manningface.

So here you go, Cam. Here's a freebie to talk you off that ledge. The 2012 Special Linebacker Backpat of the Year goes to London Fletcher.

Here's a glamour shot (I spelled glamour all British. Get it?)

No comments: