Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 BiALeague MVP: All Defense

This is the first time since any of you got children or nephews or nieces that you can't say that Payday Manningfield isn't the MVP of the Colts. Hell, it's almost the first time you can't say he's the MVP of the AFC. But what team leader would step up and really go to Fantasytown to give the Colts a good showing?

A fucking Safety. I'm dead serious, their number 2 point leader is a position we once considered not even letting earn points in this league. Their number 1 point leader was a Linebacker. Honestly, I'm tempted to shame the whole Colts organization and just give this to the Safety, but in a world where last names rule (I have both Gronkowski and Gostkowski on my team), I can't turn the Linebacker away.

Your co-All Defense winners are White Sox fan Antoine Bethea and REAL AMURRICA Iowan Pat ANGERER.



No comments: