Friday, December 3, 2010

Your Absentee Commissioner Returns for a Grand Fairwell

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know a few things.

I'm buying a house right now, which means the time I use to update this blog is being eaten up. Given that Pump Ups are going to become rare going into playoffs, I thought I'd do what everyone really wants:


BARRY'S FAVORITE THINGS!!!

YOU GET A BLOG POST!!! YOU GET A BLOG POST!! YOU ALL! GET! BLOG POSTS!!!





Barry's Favorite Opponent

Pancake. Easily. I have no idea why, but our games since last season usually get close or wonky at some point. And our shit talking is probably the most enjoyable. I mean, occasionally we put curses on each other and all, but you do what you must.

Barry's Favorite Score

Pan's 204 and 202 were holy shit moments, but I think my favorite score this year has been an 11 way tie between all of Ogle's. Seriously. When he wins, it feels like a magic moment. When he loses its 95 to 204.

Barry's Favorite Bear

Lance Briggs. Don't act like you didn't know!

Barry's Favorite Bedshitting Performance

Lee Evans and his -2 points. HONESTLY, you're the star player, your team starts NOT shitting the bed, and you get me -2 points?

Barry's Favorite Album of 2010

This is a hard one, but I'm going to have to say, at this moment, Janelle Monae's The Archandroid wins top spot as the most refreshing lp I've picked up in forever. Can I just say that this was actually a great year for music?

My Favorite Blog Post This Year


My Favorite Not-Us Blog Post

TIE:



Favorite Blog Song






Favorite Beer

Chicago's Own





So there you go. It was enough to make me happy. As I take this sabbatical, please feel free to post Pump Ups and ABFU's or whatever else to properly mock me. I encourage it.

And now, my goodbye song about booty calls.



No comments: