Saturday, November 13, 2010

We're Going Late Term: It's the Final 2nd Trimester Pump Up!


I hope you're ready for the final third, because this is where shit and fans tend to meet. It's where division rivalries get ugly and bump. It's where children go to bed early without ice cream on account of not finishing lima beans. It's where Cameron goes to digest Easy Cheese.

By the way, if you do an image search for Easy Cheese, OOHOP's Batter Blasters are disturbingly high in the results.

Onto what we're here for...

Pump Up Man Song




I'm really digging this Atheist album...


Pump Up Lame Cover Song in Honor of Stephanie's Fantasy Football Team (RIP)



Holy shit, did you ever think you'd prefer the original Ke$ha dungpile? Gah, I wanna punch myself in the dick for subjecting you to this.


Pump Up Second Man Song On Account of That Ear Poison Located Above





One Niiiiiine Nine Niiiiiine...


Pump Up Uncrate Man Product, Video Edition





Darkfin Gloves. I think this is the worst commercial ever made for a bad ass product. Read about it here.


Pump Up Return of Steven Seagal








Pump Up Insane Prediction

Dallas wins this week! PEW PEW PEW!

1 comment:

The Camdog said...

I don't know how or why, but I always forget how fucking amazing Outkast is.