Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fantasy Football: A Girl's Perspective


Stephanie informed me today that she was making a fantasy football team. I will now share for you the entirety of what she informed me of. Keep in mind, all players are on the field at all times.

  • Team name: Awesome-O Hatshitters (named after my cat)
  • QB1: Peyton Manning
  • QB2: Eli Manning
  • QB3: Elvis Grbac
  • QB4: Donovan McNabb (who she thinks left the Eagles because he hated Michael Vick)
  • QB5: Rex Grossman ("just to piss you off! HA!")
  • "White-out": Ocho Cinco
  • "Other Catcher": Terrell Owens
  • Cheerleader: Jared Allen
  • Defensive Hair Guys: Troy Polamalu and Clay Matthews (a tandem position)
  • Tight End: "Eric Northman from True Blood. Have you SEEN his tight end?"
  • Isn't He Good?: Adrian Peterson
  • Faith Hill Replacement: Lady Gaga (Stephanie then wrote a song called "Caught in a Bad Fourth Down"
  • "Smiles": Hines Ward
  • Coach: Rex Ryan (she loves Rex Ryan)
  • Kicker: "That guy from the Parkland College commercial who says 'I want to BUILD things,' that way when he scores I can say 'You know, 6 weeks ago, that guy was working construction!'"

No comments: