Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 6 Pump Up




Coming at you at a glacial pace, bitches! it's the Notorious BJB.

I've been cleared for the Sufjan concert Sunday, which is big fucking news since I couldn't walk until today. But that may be a fair trade for the voodoo I've had taken out on me. I'm highly likely to lose this whole trimester of games because I've missed an entire week of analysis. If I've communicated with any of you in the last week, it's been via phone. A pretty bitchin' phone, but alas, a phone.

But now, for full blog-on experience...


Pump Up Man-Song



Here's the formula for literally every Sleigh Bells song.
1. Hand claps.
2. Sing what should be the keyboard part with a girls voice.
3. Let the guitar player from Poison the Well use a lot of distortion.
4. Be very repetitive
5. More hand claps.
Regardless, I like them, but if they ever put out a second album, I doubt I'd bother listening to it.

Bonus Pump Up Man Song w/Interpretation Since I Wasn't Alive Last Pump Up



Pump Up Andrew WK Interview Just for Rob Bironas (RIP)

You'll have to go here.

Pump Up Andrew WK Cover Song In Memory of Rob Bironas (RIP)



Lame Cover Song in Memory of Meghan



Dev2.0 really happened. Read about it here.


Pump Up Uncrate Man Product



Marty McFly 2015 Gear. Because you want some.

Pump Up Man Snack



Pumpkin Pie. I hate pumpkin pie, but I'm in the minority, here.

Life Changing Nickelback Song Lyric
"I'm not a litre of men."
Think about that for awhile. Blew your mind, didn't it? #spankbankjoke

Albert Haynesworth Joke

What do you call it when Al ruins his panties? Haynesworthless.

4 comments:

Pan said...

again, sorry about the actual successful voodoo. I really thought it was all a party gimmick

The Camdog said...

I would still wear McFly gear. I'm not sure if that would make me retro or ahead of my time. Either way ...

Dustin said...

I think the proper term is "Progressively Retro"

Meg said...

What the hell is going on in that Whip It video. Seriously.

And I don't want any McFly gear until they finally make a hoverboard.