Monday, October 25, 2010

I felled the Giant but at what cost...

Last week I summoned a terrible force in order to defeat Barry. I resorted to the twisted black arts to break his streak and give the people of the BiA League a chance to flourish out from under the tyrannical rule of one Barry and the Deskshitters. The battle has hard fought. Only one image exists of the battle:





But in the end the deed was done. The Deskshitters and their mighty poo were defeated.






But at what cost...
This week my team fell apart and the Lesbians flogged hard till ignition. My team fell down during its best trick...



...and the Lesbians were quick to take advantage of the situation





Oh Roy Williams...w..W...WHY!!!!!!!!..I am....SO.........sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












I hope you enjoy your victory Camdog and the Lesbian Spank Infernos. I still stand behind my decision to do whatever it took to beat barry. GG Cam. GG

2 comments:

The Camdog said...

Reaper rush .. every time. GL HF GG

Dustin said...

Isnt invoking dark arts like a 15 yard penalty and a two week suspension from the Commish?

Im pretty sure the NFL put a band on headshrinking last week..

oh wait... that was hits to the head...

my bad.