Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who Has A Slightly Better Win Percentage Than My StarCraft II Account? It's the UIUC Division!

I maintain my prediction that Cam's gonna win it all and that Oges has the best team on paper, but for some reason, they keep forgetting to harvest vespine or something.

I have a feeling, though, fellow Escapees, that this may be their week.


Exibit A: Cameron. Destined for greatness and yet to lose to me, he's gotta start winning sometime.
Exibit B: Oges: Oges is a walking "C'Mon Man" segment. He's gotta get it together this week, or I'll be 4-0, and then it will fall on Cameron to keep me from a Round 1 sweep, and I don't know if he can handle that kind of pressure.
But Exibit C: Pan.

This is the most troubling exibit of them all. Because what does Pan do when he's not doing well? He goes out and gets the ladies. Need I a more clear example than that of my wedding? Seriously, he got desperate enough to try to pick up the camera man, and the camera man looked like Eric Estrada.

Look at the evidence. I think he's saying either "...Ladies..." or "Wussup, baby?" in every single picture.






Don't let the Pantosterone run wild here, guys... this could get ugly.

1 comment:

Pan said...

I'm going to plead, what happens when you have been smiling for too long for $500


though there is a certain magic happening in those photos, can't you feel it, some place deep, yeeeeah

and dude my hands look huge in one of those pictures